You are here

Apply as a new provider

  • Organisations we regulate

If you're planning to run a health or adult social care service, you'll need to apply to register with us before you can carry on any of the activities we regulate.

We recommend you use the Provider Portal to send us your application. The most common reason we have to reject applications is that we've been sent the wrong or incomplete information. Applying online means you're more likely to give us exactly what we need, so we can process your application more quickly. However, you can also apply by completing a form in MS Word. Find out more about using Word to complete your application.

Last updated:
11 April 2016