You are here
Monitoring adult social care services
The adult social care Insight model uses information from the public, providers and other organisations to help us monitor the care homes, home care agencies and other services.
The information we look at includes:
- people's experiences of care
- what the staff of care services tell us
- information that care providers have to send us by law, such as notifications of deaths, serious injuries and abuse or allegations of abuse.
- Information from other providers such as Skills for Care.
We don't publish the information we collect on adult social care services because:
- the type of data we collect is less consistent than in other sectors
- there's a risk that staff or people who use services could be identified
- some of the information we collect is confidential.
- Last updated:
- 12 September 2017