You are here
Standards not being met at Whipps Cross
Concerns relating to staffing and record management found at Whipps Cross University Hospital NHS Trust.
We carried out a visit to Whipps Cross in December 2010, and found that it was not meeting our standards.
Two moderate concerns were found relating to:
- staff working excessive hours.
- the way it implements consistent record management.
Minor concerns were also found in the following areas.
- Respecting and involving people.
- Cleanliness and infection control.
- Safety and suitability of premises.
- Supporting workers.
We will visit Whipps Cross again to ensure that it complies with our standards.
- Last updated:
- 29 May 2017