You are here
Have your say about changes to dental, ambulance and independent healthcare services
We are seeking your views on our plans for inspecting primary care dental services, and inspecting and rating ambulance and independent healthcare services.
Our detailed plans are set out in three consultation documents for:
CQC Chief Executive David Behan said: “We are setting out the changes we are proposing to make to the way we regulate dental services, ambulance services and independent healthcare services will help us to make sure that they provide safe, high-quality care.
“We want to hear what professionals, clinicians and members of the public think of these proposals."
You can take a look at the full suite of information, as well as details of how to respond on our consultation page.
The main details of the consultation are:
- ratings based around the five key questions for ambulance and independent health services
- rating 10 per cent of dental practices per year
- defining the three distinct groups in independent healthcare and the four “core” ambulance services
- should CQC introduce ratings for primary care dental care in the future?
- should special measures should be introduced and whether there should be a rating at corporate provider level for the independent healthcare sector?
- Last updated:
- 29 May 2017