You are here
CQC will be a key partner in the review of NHS trusts
We will be a key partner in the review of 14 NHS trusts that will be carried out as part of the Government’s response to the Mid Staffordshire public inquiry.
The trusts that were selected to take part in the review are:
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- Burton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Colchester Hospital University NHS Foundation Trust
- The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust
- Medway NHS Foundation Trust
- North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust
The inspections will take place throughout April and May 2013.
Sir Bruce Keogh, Medical Director at the Department of Health and National Medical Director at the NHS Commissioning Board, will lead the review.
More information about the review will be available on the NHS website (opens in new window).
- Last updated:
- 15 January 2019