You are here
CQC inspectors publish ratings on 40 London adult social care services
In the past week the Care Quality Commission has published a further 40 reports on the quality of care provided by adult social care services across London.
Following recent inspections, 30 of these care homes and homecare agencies have been rated as Good, seven have been rated as Requires Improvement and three have been rated as Inadequate.
Under CQC’s new programme of inspections, all of England’s adult social care services are being given a rating according to whether they are safe, effective, caring, responsive and well led.
Segun Oladokun, CQC Head of Inspection for London, said:
“Everyone should be confident that their local social care providers will deliver safe, effective, compassionate and high quality care. Where we find that this is the case, we give a rating of Good, or Outstanding.
"If we find that a service requires improvement, we will expect them to deliver a full plan setting out how they will address the issues that have been identified. We will share our findings with local commissioners, and we will return in due course to check that the required improvements have been made.
“For services found to be Inadequate, we will consider taking further action in order to protect the health and wellbeing of local service users.”
Full reports on all 40 inspections are available on this website.
Adult Social Care services by local authority area and rating:
- Barnet Carers Centre, Barnet Carers Centre, Barnet: Good
- Practical Care, Practical Care Ltd, Barnet: Good
- Avenues London (South), Avenues London, Bexley: Good
- Clarendon House Residential Dementia Care Home, Mr & Mrs N Kritikos, Brent: Good
- Real Life Options - 96 Harrowdene Road, Real Life Options, Brent: Good
- Bio Luminuex Health Care Limited, Bio Luminuex Health Care Ltd, City of London: Good
- Clifton House, Mr & Mrs J P Rampersad, Croydon: Good
- Independence Homes Limited - 33 Russell Hill, Independence Homes Limited, Croydon: Good
- Oak Field, Care Expertise Limited, Croydon: Good
- Tigh Sogan, Kisimul School Holdings Limited, Croydon: Good
- Roshini Care Home, Mrs S Birk, Ealing: Good
- Anastasia Lodge Care Home, Ourris Residential Homes Limited, Enfield: Good
- Devonshire Road, Parkcare Homes (No.2) Limited, Enfield: Good
- Sandhurst Lodge, Sandhurst Lodge Limited, Enfield: Good
- Riverside House, Caulfield & Gopalla Partnership, Hackney: Good
- Ashley House Care Home, Ashley House Care Homes Limited, Haringey: Good
- Dimensions 47 Chichester Court, Dimensions (UK) Limited, Harrow: Good
- Ashbrook Nursing Home, Onetree Estates Limited, Havering: Good
- Faringdon Lodge, T.L. Care (Havering) Limited, Havering: Good
- The Oaks Residential Care Home, The Oak Residential Homes Limited, Havering: Good
- Denville Hall, Denville Hall, Hillingdon: Good
- HF Trust - Kingston DCA, HF Trust Limited, Kingston upon Thames: Good
- L'Arche Lambeth Gothic Lodge, L'Arche, Lambeth: Good
- St Georges Residential Care Home, Afra Siyab, Merton: Good
- Care Link Residential Care Home, Mrs Sumiran Sharma and Mrs Veena Mehta, Redbridge: Good
- CRG Homecare – Richmond, Castlerock Recruitment Group Ltd, Richmond upon Thames: Good
- London Borough of Richmond upon Thames - 11 Munster Road, London Borough of Richmond upon Thames, Richmond upon Thames: Good
- Right At Home (Twickenham to Weybridge), Idle March Limited, Richmond upon Thames: Good
- Linda Lodge, Mrs L Penfold, Sutton: Good
- Southside Partnership Domiciliary Care Agency, Southside Partnership, Wandsworth: Good
- The Drive, The Drive Care Homes Limited, Bexley: Requires improvement
- Foxbridge House, Care UK Community Partnerships Ltd, Bromley: Requires improvement
- Crowthorne Care, Independent Supported Living and Disabilities Ltd, Ealing: Requires improvement
- Elizabeth Lodge, Care UK Community Partnerships Ltd, Enfield: Requires improvement
- Mary Seacole Nursing Home, Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Hackney: Requires improvement
- Grange House, Voyage 1 Limited, Hillingdon: Requires improvement
- Allied Healthcare London, Allied Healthcare Group Limited, Tower Hamlets: Requires improvement
- Unicare (London) Limited, Unicare (London) Limited, Barnet: Inadequate
- Peel House, Thames Healthcare Services Limited, Merton: Inadequate
- York Court, Four Seasons 2000 Limited, Wandsworth: Inadequate
For further information please contact Yetunde Akintewe, CQC Regional Engagement Manager, on 07471 020 659. For media enquiries, journalists wishing to speak to the press office can find out how to contact the team here. For general enquiries, please call 03000 61 61 61.
- Last updated:
- 29 May 2017
Notes to editors
In October 2014, CQC began to roll out its new inspection regime for adult social care services across England, using specialist teams who will inspect and rate services against what matters to the people who use them. For further information, please visit 'Making the 'Mum test' real'.
Since 1 April, providers have been required to display their ratings on their premises and on their websites so that the public can see their rating quickly and easily. See further information on the requirement for providers to prominently display their CQC ratings.