You are here
Our media office
Our press office and regional teams provide information to journalists working for national and regional press, TV, radio, trade and consumer publications.
Journalists with a media enquiry or interview request can contact our media team in the following ways:
- Telephone: 020 38 55 46 21 (9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays)
- Out of office hours: 07789 876 508 (for members of the media only)
- Via our webform
- Twitter: @CQCPressOffice (office hours only)
If your media enquiry or request relates to specific health or adult social care services in England, please contact our regional team.
If you are not a journalist, please call 03000 616161.
- Anna Jefferson, Head of Media
- Laura Conn, Media Manager
- Kirstin Hannaford, Senior Media Officer (hospitals and acute care)
- John McKee, Senior Media Officer (adult social care)
- Stephen Clark, Senior Media Officer (general practice, dentistry and other primary care)
- Maryellen Clare, Senior Media Officer (mental health)
Kerri James, Regional Engagement Lead | email
General enquiries about regional media: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark Humphreys, Regional Engagement Officer
Tel: 07384 902623 | email
- Louise Grifferty, Regional Engagement Manager
Tel: 07717 422917 | email
- Last updated:
- 08 July 2020