You are here
Because we all care: people with a learning disability or autism
Give feedback now to tell us about your care
We want to hear from you.
We are the Care Quality Commission (CQC). We check services like GPs, hospitals and care homes to make sure they are giving good health and social care to people.
We are working with Healthwatch and other partners for this campaign.
What does this mean for you?
- Your feedback will be listened to
- We act on what you tell us
- We can act to make sure poor services get better
- Your feedback, both good and bad, helps us to make sure people are in safe care, and stops people getting poor care
- Even if you have experienced something in the past, and no longer use the service, we are interested in hearing from you
- We are looking to hear from everyone, including autistic people and people with a learning disability
Tell us what happens to you when you use a health, social care or care service.
It only takes a few minutes to fill in our form to tell us about your care.
We'll keep your contact details confidential. The only exception to this is if we think someone is at risk of abuse or neglect, or there's been a serious crime.
More ways to give feedback:
- Call customer services on 0300 061 6161 (open Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm)
- Email your feedback to email@example.com
- Last updated:
- 13 March 2021