You are here
How we work with local and regional partners and the public: urgent care services
We use people's experiences of care to help decide when, where and what we inspect.
We also work in partnership with a range of local and regional groups. We share publicly available information with these groups and ask them to share information with us.
Our inspection teams will have regular contact with people from local organisations, including:
- local urgent and emergency care groups, such as A&E delivery boards
- clinical commissioning groups
- local Healthwatch
- overview and scrutiny committees
- complaints advocacy services
- voluntary and community sector organisations (particularly those that represent people whose voices are seldom heard)
- local authorities
- local medical committees (if you are a GP practice)
- patient participation groups
- Last updated:
- 24 May 2018