You are here
Try our new online registration service
We’re developing a new way for you to register with CQC.
This new service is for providers registering to provide personal care, and only operating from one location (usually your main office).
Who can use this service
You can use this service if you’re one of the following:
- a sole trader (individual) in charge of the daily management of personal care
- a partnership where one partner is also the registered manager
- an organisation (such as a limited company or charity) with one registered manager who must be a director or trustee of your organisation, or a member of your executive team or governing body.
For organisations and partnerships the registered manager must be able to sign the application.
How to use this service
Contact us so we can set up your online account.
Telephone: 03000 616161 (select option 5)
(please include your telephone number)
Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm (closed on bank holidays)
Once we’ve set up your online account, you’ll be able to:
- save and return to your application prior to submission
- upload your supporting documents
- complete and send your application online
Help and support
For further information read our guidance:
The guidance supports you through the process on:
- the registration process and timeframes
- meeting regulations
- preparing your application and DBS checks
- registration interviews including checklists
- the questions we ask (KLOEs)
We'll contact you to talk about your experience. This will help us to improve our service.
- Last updated:
- 17 September 2020