You are here

Register with CQC as a new provider

  • Organisations we regulate

If you need to apply for registration as a new provider of care, this guide explains what you'll need to do.

You may need to apply because you're starting a new service that will be regulated by us. For example, you may need to register a new care home, hospital, dental surgery, GP practice or home care agency. Or you may need to register because of a change in the legal entity that runs your existing services.

NHS trusts

If you are a new provider of NHS health care services, you can apply for registration and Monitor's provider licence at the same time. Find out more in joint licensing and registration.

Last updated:
01 May 2019


Help us improve this page