You are here
Apply as a new provider
If you're planning to run a health or adult social care service, you'll need to apply to register with us before you can carry on any of the activities we regulate.
There are two different guides for registering with us as a new service provider.
1. You are a new provider and either:
- all the registered managers who are part of your application are applying for new registrations, or
- you are an individual who will be in day-to-day charge of the service
2. You are a new provider:
- taking over locations from an existing registered provider, and
- any of the registered managers wish to continue their registration managing the same type of service and the same regulated activities at the same location(s)
If you are unsure which category you fall into, please contact our National Customer Service Centre on 03000 61 61 61 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last updated:
- 22 March 2018