You are here

Apply as a new provider

  • Organisations we regulate

If you're planning to run a health or adult social care service, you'll need to apply to register with us before you can carry on any of the activities we regulate.

There are two different guides for registering with us as a new service provider. Which one you should use depends on whether your registered managers are applying for new registrations, or whether they intend to continue in their current role, managing the same type of service and the same regulated activities at the same location(s).

If you are unsure which category you fall into, please contact our National Customer Service Centre on 03000 61 61 61 or email

Last updated:
25 July 2017


Help us improve this page