You are here
Change your statement of purpose - coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination programmes only
How to tell us you're making changes to your statement of purpose to deliver a coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination programme.
Use this form if you’re an existing provider who:
- is registered to carry on the regulated activity of treatment disease, disorder or injury and
- is responsible for delivering a coronavirus vaccination programme and
- is delivering the vaccination programme from a location (premises or site) that is not currently listed in your condition of registration, but where either:
- the location is a condition of registration for another provider who is registered to carry on the regulated activity of treatment disease, disorder or injury and is hosting the delivery of the vaccination service carried out by you or
- the premises are not currently used for carrying on a regulated activity (for example sports venues, car parks, community centres) and will be used only as a vaccination site.
Send us the form
Send your completed form to: HSCA_notifications@cqc.org.uk
Include COVID-19 in the email subject.
- Last updated:
- 02 December 2020