You are here
Nigel's Surgery: Full list of tips and mythbusters by issue number
Here we clear up some common myths about our inspections of GP and out-of-hours services and share agreed guidance to best practice.
Prof Nigel Sparrow OBE was CQC's Senior National GP Advisor.
Unpublished issues of Nigel's surgery
- Nigel's surgery 5: Carpets in GP practices (see Gov.uk for guidance on infection control in the built environment)
- Nigel's surgery 14: How to show outstanding practice in minor surgery (see Nigel's surgery 4: Quality improvement activity)
- Nigel's surgery 30: Requirement to display CQC ratings in General Practice (see display your ratings)
- Nigel's surgery 47: Happy birthday to the tips and mythbusters – one year old!
- Nigel's surgery 54: Toys and artworks (see Gov.uk for The Health and Social Care Act 2008 Code of Practice on the prevention and control of infections)
- Nigel's surgery 63: Disruption to services – notifying CQC (see Nigel's surgery 21: Statutory notifications to CQC)
- Nigel's surgery 79: Factual accuracy for CQC inspection reports (see factual accuracy check)
- Last updated:
- 27 July 2020