You are here
Salaries, structure and staff survey
Details of our salaries and payscales, our organisational chart, and information about our staff survey.
- names of senior staff
- grades and job titles
- senior and junior staff payscales
- organograms (organisational charts)
- details of staff reporting to each director and head of function – and at which level (tier).
- data from our staff survey
Salaries and payscales
This information is on three separate tabs in our spreadsheet:
- Senior staff data: our most senior managers, earning more than £100,000 full-time equivalent (FTE), have the greatest responsibility for spending public money and for overseeing our services and operations.
- Junior staff payscales: numbers of FTE staff by directorate/function, generic job titles and broad payscale information. It includes details of the senior staff member each junior post reports to, but not details of junior staff reporting to junior staff.
- Pay ranges for executive staff.
Our organisational chart
Our organogram (on data.gov.uk) shows our structure on 30 September 2016 and includes:
- staff reporting to each director and head of function, and their level (tier).
- the structure of each directorate and the total number of staff in each area.
- broad payscale information.
You'll find more up-to-date information on our senior staff by visiting meet our team.
CQC staff survey
We commission an annual survey to find out what our staff think about issues such as leadership, communication and morale.
Results from last year:
Results from previous years are on the National Archives: CQC staff survey.
- Last updated:
- 24 May 2017