You are here
Request a speaker
Find out how to request a member of CQC staff to speak at your live event or take part in your digital event.
We value the opportunity to support events designed to bring together people working in the health and social care sector to promote sharing of information and views. CQC is committed to reviewing requests for a speaker at live and digital events (such as webinars or podcasts).
We receive many requests for colleagues to speak at events. To make sure we have all the information we need to assess your request, please complete a speaker request form and email it to the team together with your draft agenda.
Things to note before you make a request
- please try to give us at least 6 to 8 weeks' notice - the more notice we have of your event, the better the chance we can find you the right speaker
- make sure you fully complete the form. Attach your draft programme (along with names of proposed and confirmed speakers). This will help us to give you a response more quickly
- use the event name and date as the subject line of your email
- we do not charge a fee to supply a CQC speaker for your event
- consider the voice of people with lived experience when planning agendas and delivering events. Try to include these voices in your speaker line up and delegate numbers
- we aim to provide a definitive response to your request within 3 weeks of receiving your request
We receive a high number of requests for speakers. We must also prioritise our inspection schedules and other business priorities. So we're not able to accept all requests for speakers.
- Last updated:
- 06 October 2020