The Care Quality Commission checks whether hospitals, care homes and care services are meeting government standards. Visit our website at www.cqc.org.uk.
Craig Croft Medical Centre
- 139 Dunster Road, Chelmsley Wood, Birmingham, B37 7TS
- (0121) 270 7180
- See on a map
Diagnostic and/or screening services, Family Planning services, Maternity and midwifery services, Services for everyone, Surgical procedures, Treatment of disease, disorder or injury
Local Authority Area
Put this information on your website – the CQC widget
CQC lets you put a summary of our latest checks about any location on your website by adding our widget. This is particularly useful for organisations that we regulate.
Preview of the widget for this service
To get this widget, simply copy and paste this code into an HTML webpage. Please also read the legal agreement for using it below.
Keeping in touch with service updates
We recommend you either follow us on Twitter or subscribe to our widget newsletter below. This will allow you to stay up to date with any changes we make to the service or any technical problems we have with it.
Sending us feedback about the widget
Help and frequently asked questions
For more information about the widget, please visit our help and frequently asked questions page.
Use of the CQC widget on a website implies the following legal agreement between you and CQC
What you can do
- You can use the widget to display summary information about any location that CQC regulates
- You can use the widget whether or not your service is run for profit
What you can't do
- You can't use it in any way that would deliberately mislead people.
- You can't modify it in any way
- You can't use it any way that would bring CQC into disrepute
- You can't sell it or sublicence it
- You can't use it in any way that could intentionally damage or overburden the CQC website.
- You can’t put anything around the widget that implies that CQC endorse you or your service
Other conditions of use
Disclaimer of warranties
We make our best efforts to make sure the widget is always available and provides accurate information, but it is provided "as is", with no warranties.
Limitation of liability
CQC disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of the widget.
You understand and agree that you access and/or use the widget at your own discretion and risk, and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from accessing or using the widget.