The Care Quality Commission checks whether hospitals, care homes and care services are meeting government standards. Visit our website at www.cqc.org.uk.
The Firs Care Home with Nursing
- 90 Glass House Hill, Codnor, Derbyshire, DE5 9QT
- (01773) 743810
- See on a map
Type of service
Care home with nursing, Care home without nursing
Accommodation for persons who require nursing or personal care, Dementia, Diagnostic and/or screening services, Learning disabilities, Mental health conditions, Physical disabilities, Sensory impairments, Treatment of disease, disorder or injury, Caring for adults under 65 yrs, Caring for adults over 65 yrs
Local Authority Area
People should be treated with respect, involved in discussions about their care and treatment and able to influence how the service is run (outcome 1)
We checked that people who use this service:
- Understand the care, treatment and support choices available to them.
- Can express their views, so far as they are able to do so, and are involved in making decisions about their care, treatment and support.
- Have their privacy, dignity and independence respected.
- Have their views and experiences taken into account in the way the service is provided and delivered.