The Care Quality Commission checks whether hospitals, care homes and care services are meeting government standards. Visit our website at www.cqc.org.uk.
Tell us how we should work in the future
This consultation closed on 6 December 2012.
Thank you to everyone who shared their views, attended our events or both. We will share some of the emerging themes over the next few months.
In the meantime, the consultation documents (including the alternative formats) are still available to download.
21 November 2012
There is just over two weeks left to send us your views on the way we should work in the future.
We are currently running a consultation that asks for your views on the changes we think we need to make to the way we work. These changes include:
- regulating services in different ways and making greater use of the information we hold about them.
- strengthening the way we work with strategic partners.
- continuing to build better relationships with the public.
- building our relationships with services that provide care.
- strengthening our unique responsibilities in relation to mental health services.
- continuing our drive to become a high performing organisation.