The Care Quality Commission checks whether hospitals, care homes and care services are meeting government standards. Visit our website at www.cqc.org.uk.
Share your views on the fees that registered health and social care services should pay
28 September 2012
We have launched a consultation on the fees that we propose to charge health and social care services that are registered with us.
The changes for the fees in 2013/14 include:
- redefining fees categories.
- the fees that NHS GP providers and other primary medical services will pay when they are registered from 1 April 2013.
- a change to the banding of fees for primary dental services.
- an increase in fees for single specialty independent hospitals.
- a decrease in the fees for individual mobile diagnostic providers.
- a change to the category and fee levels for out-of-hours providers.
- extending the scheme from 1 October 2013 to include independent midwives who will be entering the registration system.
Find out more in Consultation on fees for registered health and social care services.
Send us your responses
Email us at email@example.com.
Post your answers to:
Fees Consultation - October 2012
Care Quality Commission
103/105 Bunhill Row
FREEPOST LON 15399
London EC1B 1QW
The consultation closes on Friday 21 December 2012.