Join our online communities of providers
What do the online communities do?
Our online communities are comprised of provider reference groups exclusively for providers and health and social care professionals. Members of these online communities can then give us feedback on our ideas, documents and other activities.
Who can join?
We currently have communities set up for providers of:
- NHS services
- adult social care
- independent healthcare
- dental services
- independent ambulance services
- primary medical services
These online communities are for providers of care services and health and social care professionals only, but others can get involved with our work in a number of different ways.
- Give us feedback about a care service you have used.
- Give us feedback if you are a group representing local people who use care services.
Sign up now
A company called Nunwood supports us in managing the Provider Reference Groups. If you would like to register, please click on the links below, which will open a sign up page in a new window.
- Sign up to the Group for providers of adult social care, independent healthcare, or NHS care.
- Sign up to the Group for providers of dental services or independent ambulance services.
- Sign up to the Group for providers of primary medical services.
If you have a query about the online communities or need help with signing up, please send an email to: email@example.com.
If you have a query that is not related to the online communities please Contact us.