You are here
Our next phase of regulation: consultation 2
This consultation has closed
We stopped collecting responses for this consultation at 6pm on 8 August 2017.
About this consultation
This was the second consultation on our proposed changes to the way we regulate health and adult social care services.
We asked for your views on our proposals to:
- regulate primary medical services and adult social care services
- improve the structure of registration, and clarify our definition of registered providers
- monitor, inspect and rate new models of care and large or complex providers
- use our unique knowledge to encourage improvements in the quality of care in local areas
- carry out our role in relation to the fit and proper persons requirement.
- Last updated:
- 9 August 2017