You are here
Our next phase of regulation: consultation 2
Tell us your views on changes we’re planning to the way we regulate health and adult social care services. We want to hear from anyone with an interest.
This is the second consultation on our proposed changes.
We will work together where providers are delivering services across the hospital, primary care or adult social care sectors. We will also continue to work and learn with services as they change and adopt innovative ways of providing care.
We want to keep the elements that we know people value, and to improve what people tell us we can do better. We will continue to work with people who use services, providers, professionals and our other local and national partners to co-produce what we do.
What this consultation covers
We're seeking views on our proposals to:
- regulate primary medical services and adult social care services
- improve the structure of registration, and clarify our definition of registered providers
- monitor, inspect and rate new models of care and large or complex providers
- use our unique knowledge to encourage improvements in the quality of care in local areas
- carry out our role in relation to the fit and proper persons requirement.
How to give your views
Read the consultation document and tell us what you think using our online form.
This consultation closes on Tuesday 8 August 2017.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - if you have any questions about this consultation
- Last updated:
- 22 June 2017