You are here
On this page you'll find details of our payscales, as well as a link to our organisational chart.
Organisational information we publish
As part of the government's commitment to openness and transparency, the Prime Minister committed to the publication of:
- job titles
- organograms (organisational charts)
- senior and junior staff payscales
- details of staff reporting to each director and head of function – and at which level (tier).
Staff earning more than £100,000
As part of our commitment to openness and transparency, we will annually publish the salaries of our most senior managers who have the greatest responsibility for spending public money and for overseeing our services and operations.
The spreadsheet below, published in October 2014, contains details of each of our members of staff earning in excess of £100,000 per year on a full-time equivalent basis.
Junior staff payscales
This document contains numbers of full time equivalent (FTE) staff by directorate/function and by generic job title. We've given broad payscale information for each role.
We've also included details of the senior staff member that each junior post reports to. We haven't included details of junior staff reporting to other junior staff.
Our organisational chart
Our organogram on data.gov.uk shows our structure on 31 March 2014. You'll find more up-to-date information on our senior staff by visiting meet our team.
The organogram shows you:
- staff reporting to each director and head of function, and their level (tier).
- the structure of each directorate and the total number of staff in each area.
- broad payscale information.
Find our organogram on data.gov.uk.
- Last updated:
- 23 March 2015