You are here
CQC jobs: Registration Inspector and Registration Manager
Registration is our opportunity to make sure that only providers demonstrating good quality care are registered.
We want the public to be confident that the services provided by the providers we register are safe, caring, responsive, effective and well led. We want them to know that if they believe services are operating without registration that we will undertake thorough checks and take appropriate action.
Registration includes all elements of registration assessment; formulating judgements and making recommendations relating to:
- registering new providers and/or managers
- varying conditions of registration
- cancelling applications by providers and/or managers
- unregistered providers.
The team works closely with all CQC colleagues to improve systems and processes, develop skills and embed a consistent approach nationally.
You'll have a substantial background in regulatory work and health and social care and will act as the pivotal link between the CQC and provider applicants.
- Registration Inspectors are at the forefront of the registration process, assessing and making judgements about health and social care providers
- Registration Managers manage a team of inspectors as well as contributing to how we plan and develop the registration service.
- Last updated:
- 29 May 2017